Founder and Financial Planner at
Stewardship Financial and Planning
602-777-3393 office | mobile | fax
You have heard a lot about Stewardship, here’s a little about me and my family…
- I am from a small town in Maine, about an hour from Boston. I love the Northeast, especially their sports teams…
- I have a B.S. in Finance from Liberty University which is in Lynchburg, VA.
- I was married in 2007 to my wife Grace, and we now have two wonderful boys named Ezra and Abraham.
- Grace has her degree in Education and works with a foster care group home. She absolutely loves what she does!
- My wife and I both currently serve in the church we helped start. She is involved with the youth, and I teach financial literacy classes and serve on the worship team.
That being said, I am very excited to be able to serve you and help you with all things related to finance. I hope that you find that what we are doing at Stewardship to be a practical resource to you for those tough financial questions.
I not only want you to have a better financial future, but I want you to experience what financial success really looks like.
We have all been given a calling to be good stewards of what we have, and I hope that through Stewardship we can help you achieve it.
From left to right:
Jeremy, Ezra, Grace, Abe